Necesitamos grandes personas como tú
Para ofrecer un servicio se excelencia, necesitamos personal del excelencia. Nos enfocamos en la felicidad y satisfacción de nuestros clientes y empleados por lo cual nos esforzamos en ofrecer un servicio de alta calidad.
La clave de nuestra empresa siempre ha sido atraer y retener a personas que compartan con nosotros la pasión por las comunicaciones. Valoramos la integridad, honestidad y entusiasmo de todos nuestros empleados.
Conéctate para crecer con Fuse Telecom.
Somos un grupo de profesionales que trabaja para alcanzar el éxito. Si crees que tienes todas las cualidades para completar nuestro equipo, queremos conocerte.
Interested in working in the telecommunications industry?
We are seeking for a passionate and dynamic Field Technician to join our team of experts. Your tasks will include the following:
• Creates and executes work plans for projects and reviews, as appropriate, in compliance with changing needs and requirements.
• Provides support to existing infrastructures.
• Manages the operational aspects and scope of each project on a daily basis.
• Works in a team and has the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities.
• Responsible for reporting to customer locations to conduct site surveys for wireless services and Wi-Fi LAN installations and repairs.
• Provides mentoring and assistance to other employees and/or clients.
• Prepares and keeps up-to-date network diagrams and required documentation.
• Is available to travel to clients’ locations (local travel).
• Troubleshoots, evaluates, and monitors situations or problems and makes recommendations for solutions while escalating the situation, as necessary.
• Submits data to the ticketing system accurately and completely to document problems including diagnostic results and multiple product correlations as well as document escalation process and repair outcome information.
• Is available in an on-call capacity at any time and day, as needed.
• Assists in the preparation of cost estimates for projects.
• Manage inventory of wireless equipment.
• Performs other duties as needed and required.
• Possesses basic skills working with IP Addresses and computer management.
• Ability to work with multiple tasks.
• Monitoring analysis skills and to determine the appropriate actions in each situation.
• Learns quickly and adapts to a changing environment with ease.
• Inductive and deductive reasoning.
• Focuses on customer service.
• Works independently, efficiently, and with attention to detail.
• Basic knowledge of networking (including ping and traceroute) and Exchange.
• Has basic knowledge of internetworking switches and routers.
• Familiarity with wireless technology.
• You have had exposure to Help Desk or Customer Service jobs using remote tools to work with hardware and software.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Experience working with network monitoring (What’s Up, Nagios, Netflow) is preferred.
• Presents excellent communication skills with clients and the work team.
• Command of Spanish (advanced) and English (advanced) languages is required.
¿Quieres ser parte del equipo?
Envíanos tu información de contacto y resumé.